KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
WEEK OF SHOW / DAY OF SHOW INFORMATION
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO
WEEK OF SHOW AND DAY OF SHOW TICKET SALES
IN PERSON OUTLET SALES
End Friday August 25th 8pm.
See list of outlets here http://atlanticfest.ca/atlanticfest2017tickets/
PHONE / ON LINE SALES
Ticket Atlantic Phone and Online Sales continue until Saturday August 26th at 5pm.
WILL CALL OPTION
All tickets ordered up to Thursday 12 Noon will be made available for pick up at the Centennial Concert Park Main Gate box office WILL CALL WINDOW during the hours below.
PRINT AT HOME OPTION
The option to have your tickets emailed to you and print at home remains in effect until Saturday August 26th at 5pm
MAIN GATE BOX OFFICE INFORMATION (while tickets last)
Box Office Hours:
Friday August 25th 9am- 8pm. Saturday August 26th 9am – 9:30pm
Accepting Visa, Mastercard, Debit and Cash
Day of show ticket purchases may be subject to additional $5.00 service charge. Get all ticket information here: http://atlanticfest.ca/atlanticfest2017tickets/
- Camp sites are still available!
- FREE SHUTTLE BUS to and from the camp ground and concert venue.
- Online and phone campsite sales are available until Friday August 25th, 12 Noon.
- In person campsites and wrist bands will be available at the campsite main gate starting Friday morning and continue through Saturday August 26th at 6pm (while campsites last) by cash only.
PARKING $15.00 PER CAR LOAD (Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash)
- FROM THE EAST/EAST OF GRANDFALLS WINDSOR – TAKE EXIT 18A. TURN RIGHT ON CROMER, CONTINUE UNDER THE OVERPASS. CONTINUE THROUGH TEMPORARY BARRICADE TO PAY STATION AND FOLLOW PARKING ATTENDANT DIRECTIONS.
- FROM THE WEST/WEST OF GRANDFALLS WINDSOR – TAKE THE LINCOLN ROAD EXIT. TURN LEFT ON LINCOLN ROAD. TURN LEFT AT CROMER AVENUE CONTINUE THROUGH TEMPORARY BARRICADE TO PAY STATION AND FOLLOW PARKING ATTENDANT DIRECTIONS
- FROM THE SOUTH – TAKE CROMER AVENUE TOWARDS OVERPASS – CONTINUE UNDER THE OVERPASS THROUGH TEMPORARY BARRICADE TO PAY STATION AND FOLLOW PARKING ATTENDANT DIRECTIONS
- FROM THE GRANDFALLS WINDSOR SCHOOL DISTRICT (INCLUDING LIND, MAPLE, AND GREENWOOD AVENUE ETC.) TAKE ST CATHERINE STREET ENTRANCE TO THROUGH TEMPORARY BARRICADE TO PAY STATION AND FOLLOW PARKING ATTENDANT DIRECTIONS.
NOTE: Accessibility parking located on Cromer Avenue in the gravel parking lot next to main gate.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS
- FROM THE EAST/EAST OF GRANDFALLS WINDSOR – TAKE EXIT 18A. TURN RIGHT ON CROMER, CONTINUE UNDER THE OVERPASS. CONTINUE TO TEMPORARY BARRICADE TO DROP OFF ZONE. AFTER DROP OFF, TURN RIGHT ONTO ON RAMP TO HEAD EAST.
- FROM THE WEST/WEST OF GRANDFALLS WINDSOR – TAKE THE LINCOLN ROAD EXIT. TURN LEFT ON LINCOLN ROAD. DROP OFF AT CORNER OF LINCOLN ROAD AND CROMER AVENUE AND CONTINUE ON LINCOLN TO THE OVERPASS (EXIT 19) AND TURN EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT AT GRENFELL HEIGHTS TO TAKE THE TCH WEST.
- FROM THE SOUTH – ON CROMER AVENUE TOWARDS OVERPASS – CONTINUE UNDER THE OVERPASS TO THE BARRICADE. AFTER DROP OFF CONTINUE ONTO RAMPS TO GET BACK ONTO CROMER TO HEAD NORTH.
- Folding Lawn Chairs Permitted in All Ages General Admission Area.
- See all FAQ’s here – http://atlanticfest.ca/faq/
- COST OF BEVERAGES ON SITE (includes HST)
- Water – $2.00
- Soft Drinks $2.00
- Molson Coors Beer – $6.00
- Coolers – $7.00
- Cider – $7.00
- CURRENCY ACCEPTED
- AtlanticFest concert bank on site, accepting Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card and Cash
- Artist T Shirts and other concert merchandise available.