Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring Folding Lawn Chairs?
- Some areas of the concert will be kept clear of folding chair for safety and emergency reasons. We will let you know at the show what areas will be no chairs.
Is There an Age Restriction?
- AtlanticFest is an All Ages event.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- There will be two licensed bar areas.
- You must be 19 years or older to access alcohol serving areas
- Current Government issued photo identification required.
What Time Do the Gates Open?
- Arrive Early! Gates Open at 1PM
- Concert Begins at 2PM
What Time Will the Concert End?
- Music Ends @ 11:00pm
Are Tickets Refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable. Show goes ahead rain or shine.
Can I Leave and Return?
There is no re-admittance.
What Can I Bring?
- 1 Sealed Bottle of Water (1 litre or less)
- 1 Backpack (medium / no frame)
- Service Animals
- Cell Phone / Chargers
- Cash / Credit / Debit
- Folding Lawn Chairs
- Bank Machines
- Many Vendors with Varied Menus
- Two bars, one in the main field and one in the Premium Section
- Merchandise Tents
- Plenty of Cleaned & Restocked Washrooms and Wash Stations
- First Aid Stations Throughout the Site
- Meet Me Location / Missing Child / Lost and Found
- Visible Security and Staff throughout site…there to help
- Recycling & Garbage Containers, plentiful & serviced all day
Day of Show Box Office and Will Call
- Box Office and Will Call Windows are located at the main gates. Box office opens at 9am show day
IS THERE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE SEATING
Yes, email email@example.com to reserve a space for you and your attendant
How do I apply to be a Vendor at AtlanticFest?
What other special services are provided?
- The concert venue will have a stress free family zone.
What items are prohibited?
- Outside Food or Beverages Cans or Glass Containers
- Coolers (hard or soft shelled)
- Laser Pointers
- Chain Wallets / Keychains
- Glow Sticks
- Professional Cameras (detachable lens)
- Selfie Sticks / Tripods
- Audio or Video Recording Equipment
- Drugs / Drug Paraphernalia
- Pamphlets / Advertising / Soliciting
- Pets (except documented service animals)
- Aerosol Containers (unless medication)
- Skateboards / Hover boards Bicycles / Unicycles
- Frisbees Balls Including Inflatable
General Info / Code of Conduct
- David Carver Music reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person.
- Dates, times, Artists are subject to change without prior notice.
- Persons entering may be subjected to random searches or pat downs.
- Patrons entering the venue may have their image and/or likeness reproduced or distributed.
- Any person in possession of or suspected to be in possession of contraband, weapons, professional audio/video/digital recording devices, or any other items not permitted onsite will have such items confiscated and may or may not be ejected.
- The prohibited items are subject to change at any time.
- Security may, at its discretion, refuse items or person for entry.
What is the show schedule?
- The show schedule can be found here